Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Fishing - Professor's Lake

When we decided to go fishing, I doubted that my kids will be able to catch any fish. I was wrong, this lake had so many fishes. To my surprise, my son caught one after another. He caught it so easily! My daughter on the other hand didn't have the patience to sit and wait long enough for a fish to bite the bate. Luckily though, the lake was right next to a park! So while my son and his step dad were fishing, my 3 years old daughter and I enjoyed the time at the park. She also kept her self busy picking at all the dandelions! 
It wasn't that far, we did one stop at Tim's for rest room. If your kids feels like they never catch a fish, bring them here, I'm pretty sure they'll catch at least one! My son definitely enjoyed this fishing trip! He caught the most out of all of us! 

Location: 1660 North Park Drive
Total cost: $50
Fishing rods for kids are about $15 each.  Adult rods can range, ours cost $100 a rod but I'm pretty sure you can find them cheaper. You can get cheap ones in Walmart. But they do break easily. My son dropped it and hit the rock and it broke. Worms we got them at a store called sails, for $2.99? Around there for 24 worms which they ran out of the lessor worms. Gas was $20. So I would say $50 total cost if you have rods for yourself already.

2 comments:

  1. Great survey, I'm sure you're getting a great response. Walmart Fishing License​

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only aspire to mention ones content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb and that i may think you’re a guru for this issue. High-quality along with your concur permit me to to seize your current give to keep modified by using approaching blog post. Thanks a lot hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done. high tide

    ReplyDelete