Friday, June 21, 2013

City Pass

Yes, I know this is an obvious thing to do since we live in Toronto. But hey, when we are trying to think of something to do, reminding the cn tower can be a to do list with the kids too! Well, I bought the city pass Because it's cheaper. I wanted to bring the kids to the other four places the city pass included also. The city pass will definitely give you something todo with the kids. I think you have to go to all five places within 10 days. So! There you go! The kids have something to do within 10 days! 
Cn tower: Tommy liked it. Tia had no clue. 
Museum: They both liked the bat cave most.
Zoo: Tommy didn't enjoy it. Tia had more fun. 
Science center: They both had a good time here. Lots of activities for the kids to do in here. 
Casa Loma: Tommy liked it. It felt like a haunted house for him. Tia didn't care. 

Location: Cn Tower, Museum, Science center, Casa Loma, Toronto Zoo

Cost: close to $200 for two adults and two children. My 3 years old daughter was free. If your planning to go to more than two of the places, I would say you'll save more money buying the city pass. 





No comments:

Post a Comment