Saturday, July 23, 2016

Dutch Dreams Ice cream - Summer

What do you do on a hot summer afternoon where the temperature reaches mid 30 degrees? Head out to the best ice cream in town!

We'd always wonder why there's always a long line up at dutch and decided today it was time to try it out.

There were so many ice cream and cone selections! People were walking out with tower size ice creams and sweet toppings. It was amazing at how delicious it looked! Each of us tried different flavours and while the kids got cotton candy as their topping, I had my favorite whipped cream.

I think I had a fun time just looking at all the different ice cream every customer got.

The prices were decent and not too overboard and the ice cream was delicious!

I guess you'll see us lining up next time!

Total cost:
$19.18 (4 ice creams)

Dutch Dreams
36 Vaughan Rd.
Toronto, ON

2 comments: